Rish Equipment Company, an authorized Komatsu Dealer, with twelve locations throughout Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland is actively seeking a Parts Counter Person to join their team in their Fishersville, Virginia branch.
- Work with internal and external customers to ensure proper communication and timely parts delivery.
- Responsible for researching and filling parts orders quickly and accurately to customers satisfaction.
- Research parts in appropriate manuals, check availability quote price and availability to the customer.
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulations that affect parts sales.
- Initiate telemarketing calls as directed.
- Be complete and accurate in entering all necessary information into the inventory control system.
- Handle customer complaints immediately in accordance with company guidelines.
- Study and stay current on new products, bulletins, and catalogs.
- Work closely and respectfully with manufacturers to ensure mutual success.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience in a similar position required; heavy equipment industry experience preferred
- Computer proficient with knowledge of Excel
- Must have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be people-oriented with the ability to build business relationships
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills are required
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
This is a full-time opportunity with pay based on experience. Rish is proud to offer its employees many benefits including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, profit sharing, 401k, paid time off, and much more.
Interviewing Now! Send your resume today for consideration.
Rish Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer