Machine Control Specialist (TSE)
Rish Equipment Company, an authorized Komatsu Dealer, with locations throughout Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland is actively seeking Machine Control Specialists
The main purpose of this position is to build and offer support to new and existing customers by offering professional services related to machine control and related survey technology.
The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
• Assist sales in promotion of Komatsu Intelligent Machines and Topcon aftermarket solutions
• Coordinates grade control demonstrations of the machine, related equipment, software, and services to existing and new customers.
• Provide training during demonstrations and after purchase when necessary.
• Completes calibration and any required initial set-up of Intelligent Machines
• Managing the machine control product inventories, sales reporting and machine control related rentals.C
• Maintain a good working relationship with the manufactures.
• Stay up on all training and licenses that may be required to perform the job.
• GPS surveying knowledge.
• 1 year min experience with GPS products.
• Topcon/Trimble/Leica experience a plus
• Exceptional communication skills – ability to effectively present technology information and train new users.
• Strong computer user skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer), and Windows-based and/or online software. Working Knowledge of Topcon software platforms preferred.
• Know or obtain the ability to learn heavy equipment operation for the purpose of demonstration and training.
• Customer service oriented.
• Strong planning, personal organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
• Basic understanding of Construction related principles.
• Land/Construction Surveying knowledge with the ability to utilize Land/Construction Surveying equipment.
This is a full-time opportunity with pay based upon experience. Rish is proud to offer its employees many benefits including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, profit sharing, 401k, paid time off, and much more.
Interviewing Now! Send your resume today for consideration.
Rish Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer