Rish Equipment Company, an authorized Komatsu Dealer, with twelve locations throughout Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland is actively seeking an experienced Service Manager to join their team located in Bealeton, Virginia.
The position of Service Manager will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
- Build and maintain customer relations.
- Work with management team to forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
- Manage P&L and budget for service department.
- Review and implement practices to improve processes.
- Work with the Parts Manager to forecast parts needed for internal jobs.
- Work with the Branch Manager to prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the service department.
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that may affect service sales.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all service department staff.
- Provide technical assistance to service department employees.
- Conduct meetings with service department employees to discuss activities and problems of mutual interest and to develop strategies for a more efficient operation.
- Develop, enforce and monitor guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to the dealership`s guidelines.
- Maintain an under 7 days or less Mean Time to Repair time.
- Ensure that all safety protocol is followed.
- Review and maintain under 30-day work in process.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Supervisory experience.
- Five years of experience in a construction equipment industry service department.
- Experience as a Service Technician is a plus.
- Excellent communication and managerial skills.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Will be trained on the dealerships computer system.
- Ability to operate the department profitably within dealership guidelines.
- Professional personal appearance
This is a full-time opportunity with pay based on experience. Rish is proud to offer its employees many benefits including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, profit sharing, 401k, vacation, and much more.
Interviewing now! Send your resume today for consideration!